Sort of like jack-in-the-box. Get it? Haha, ok fine then!
I would just like you all to know that there are currently two large brown shipping boxes assembled on my floor in my bedroom. One is mostly filled, the other completely empty. I have been unable to decide what to remove from my old life to take along for my new. Aside from winter clothes that is. And of course the electric blanket. But beyond that...I am not yet ready to pack my life away. I still have a bit more time here. And I am seized by anxiety at even the consideration of packing things like posters and books. What would I do without them?!
Also, I have been informed that my University Writing Seminar will be Shakespeare and the Samurai :) YAY!
I still have very little idea what that will entail, but I am quite pumped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment