Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winterrrr

I'm sure most of the few readers I ever had have completely lost patience with waiting around for me to post. I know, I'm bad at regularity. But...isn't it fun when I DO write something? Worth checking anyway? No?

...

Well fine. :P Don't read this. I don't care. (I do.)

I landed in Boston Logan at like 1 a.m. this morning and took a cab to Brandeis where I promptly fell into bed. I didn't fall asleep until probably close to 5, but that's my fault. I do this thing called thinking, and it sometimes keeps me awake.

ANYWAY.

I woke up this morning, had a perfectly nice and polite conversation with my roommates, then Ilana pulled up the shade.

And it was snowing.
And I was excited.
Because I love snow.
Enough with the fragments.

So, I went through all my morning routines with the tooth brushing and the getting dressed and such like, then I got ready to walk to my first class...IN THE SNOW. I was really excited as I put on my boots, and scarf, and coat. I kept smiling all the way to my class, simply because I have a monumental love of solid-ish sky-water.

Class.

End of class.

I decided to walk over to get my mail. Did so, then had to walk back to Renfield.

By this point I has wet socks and my hair was curling really weirdly. Eh.

About halfway to my second class, I was done with snow. The end. Am I really going to be buried in this slushy mess until MAY?! I don't know how okay that is. My socks may never dry properly...oh well. That's the price I pay.

See you in the spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment