Thursday, August 26, 2010

While You Were Out

Hey everyone!

I'm back!!

That's right kids, I am once again at Brandeis, this time as a SOPHOMORE. Before I dive into this year, I wanted to give you all a bit of a catch-up on what happened during my summer. Oh what a summer it was.

Basically, everything epic that could have happened, DID. Emily (from 'Deis) came to visit, there was tons of stargazing and hanging out with people who are fantastic and mean absolutely everything to me, there was some time spent with a really awesome boy who ended up being...well...just a boy (friends to the end...), and there was this super awesome play that I got to direct. That I wrote. That starred only the most incredible cast EVER. Apparently they liked me too because they gave me roses and a framed picture that they wrote nice things all over :)

So summer was great. Beautiful. Ended too soon, but doesn't it always?

I'll post more about the first few days on campus in a bit. But now I must dash. Lunch date!

No comments:

Post a Comment