Saturday, September 26, 2009

Challenge

So I tried to post a video on here, but after much fruitless trying, it didn't work. But I love the video and want you all to try to watch it. So here is the challenge.

1. Go to youtube.com
2. Where is says Search type "Gordon Fellman O'Reilly Factor"-it's not case sensitive, so it actually does not matter what you capitalize.
3. Click on the first video.
4. Press Play
5. Watch video.

This is a vid o fthe professor of my War and Possibilites of Peace professor on the O'Reilly factor when he was younger. He clearly dominates O'Reilly. Clearly. No competition. At all. The professor is still just as awesome as he was then. He is one of the Brandeis celebs. He has legit groupies. I am considering becoming one of them. When we watched this video clip in class, everyone literally started cheering at one point. If you can't make the video play, I will help out at Thanksgiving. Or ask Jesse. I am sure he is Youtube efficient.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment