Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jonas Brothers?

Haha yes. Trishna and I are listening to the Jonas Brothers, singing along, and facebook chatting the lyrics to each other. Yes. We are sitting in the same room. Instant messaging. We are SO cool :) I actually despise the Jonas brothers because they are marketed simply because they are cute. But boy are they cute. And thier songs are annoyingly catchy. I'm having fun. As per usual.

I have been pretty stressed recently just because there is a lot of homework. Or there was. I turned in two papers yesterday, so I have been riding a weird high all night and much of this morning. Haha let' s just say there was skipping involved. And bouncing on Trevor's bed. Fun stuff. Then I sat in the lounge and impeded Robbie in his attempts to learn linear algebra (not Robbie from home obviously. new Robbie.). He probably was close to hitting me with a textbook. Hehe.

On a less fun note, roommmate conflicts are escalating. Yay. But Trishna is going home this weekend, so we will all get some time away from each other. Because I don't plan on spending much time in the room, and Ilana will be busy with Yom Kippur festivities. Are there Yom Kippur festivities? OR is it not such a fun thing? I guess I will fidn out. Campus is going to be DEAD this weekend. Everyone is going home. I invited my friend Anthony from MIT (yes, I DO have a friend from MIT!) to come hang out, but he will be in Provincetown (yes, please pick up on that). Saad.

Oh, so I met Anthony and his friend Ruth at the Quizbowl scrimmage at MIT. Quizbowl is like the Academic Team I was on in high school. Jeopardy style trivia game. It's really fun. The three teams were Brandeis, MIT, and Harvard. Harvard kicked our asses. As the MIT team said, Harvard was fun to watch. And the kids were kind of bitchy. Elitist snobs :P All Boston area schools hate Harvard. Not jealousy. They are all pompous and rather jerky. Anyway, after round one of the game, we were given a lunch break. Anthony and I had been making faces at each other through the first round at all the questions that were RIDICULOUS and unanswerable. So we chatted a bit then he and his friend Ruth were going to go get lunch in Boston and I went with them. It was so fun! So now Anthony and I are friends on Facebook and we talk all the time :) And I have an MIT friend! SCORE!

What else? Oh, mom wants me to post a few of the papers I have written. I will, just not now because I have Bio and Culture of Deafness in like 20 minutes which means I should start leaving. it takes about 10 minutes to walk to Rabb and a few extra minutes to talk to people and gather books and such.

OOH! Random side note, Alex called today! For those of you who don't know, Alex is my friend who is in basic training for the army. It's always nice to talk to him.

Ok, I think I am done for now. Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment