1. The girl walking in front of you has the Pi symbol tattoed on the back of her neck
2. You mention Shakespeare and no one rolls their eyes and says "Shut up Hillary"
3. A happening conversation includes a debate over study habits
4. You stay up until 2 in the morning STUDYING. really. no party involved.
5. Everyone will freely admit that they love their classes and professors.
Those are just a few. But I am tired. Because, as point 4 says, I was up rather late last night. I guess I started out studying in the lounge area, then Trishna came in, then a whole bunch of other people showded up and our study party became a talk/massage/giggle party. It was fun :) And I did ultimately get my reading done. Yay!
Ah, for those of you who noticed my changed relationship status on Facebook and don't know the story, I will briefly enumerate the events. I met Jake, Jake and I hooked up, Jake and I are sort of dating. (hooked up=kissing. Calm down everyone.) So that's that.
Classes are fantastic. My final scedule looks like this:
Monday- 9-10am Cardio Workout
1:10-2 Biology of Deafness/American Sign Language
3:40-5 Haunted America
5:10-6 Iranian Revolution
Tuesday- 3:10-4:30 War and Possibilities of Peace
Wednesday- 1:10-2 Biology of Deafness
3:40-5 Hanuted America
5:10-6 Iranian Revolution
Thursday-9-10 Cardio Workout
1:10-2 Biology of Deafness
Friday-3:10-4:30 War and Possibilities of Peace
Sooo...that's about it. I love it here :) Talk more later!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment