So I had the best weekend ever. And one of the best parts of it was being able to come back here :) To Brandeis, the place I love with all of my heart.
I went sort of home, if you say that home is where your loved ones are. I went to a family reunion (FUN! my family is fantastic. Our family reunions are nothing like the horrors imagined by popular TV). So that was great, everyone said I look happier than I ever have before. Which is legit. I am happier than I have ever been before. So aside from that, two unexpected things happened to make my weekend more than just great, but extraordinary.
1. I got to stop in Morgantown and see Mark, Rebecca, Caroline, and Zach :) Love them! Miss them!
2. While in Morgantown, I saw a truck with.... A MYSTERY HOLE BUMPER STICKER!!!!! I know. I was excited too.
Upon returning to school, I ran into Trevor's room (the hangout place on our hall) and was greeted by Trishna and Sara SCREAMING and running over and hugging me. Then we watched the VMAs (MTV Music Video Awards-yes, I hated myself a little) and laughed at how bizarre Lady Gaga is. What was with her weirdo hanging herself and bleeding from the eyes thing?! Aaaanyway, then we hung out in the loungs until laaate and laughed and laughed and laughed. It was a great time. It was good to be home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment