1. Anyone anywhere anytime can make a Harry Potter reference and EVERYONE IN THE ROOM GETS IT.
Seriously, (Siriously), somebody said they were EXPECTANT, and everyone yelled EXPECTO PATRONUM!
I have never seen more Harry Potter shirts in one place before. No lie.
2. A weekend can feasibly be killed studying. And no one finds this odd or lame.
Some things I can't even tell you because you will all think less of me :) Ask me in person. I might divulge. Might.
Oh, 3. People see my Robert Frost book and get REALLY honestly excited.
4. People talk about Romeo and Juliet and The Importance of Being Earnest while completely wasted.
5. I know I've said it before, but it still holds: People get honestly excited about their classes. It is completely legit to ramble about a class for like 20 mintes. It's considered cool. :)
Sorry I don't have time for more, but I have classss!!
PS I got an A on my first paper. I will try to remember to post it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This should be submitted as a regular column in the Brandeis school newspaper! It's funny and informative (for those of us who are not actually there). I'm certain it rings true for nearly all students on campus and is entertaining, witty, and enlightening for those of us looking in. Seriously kiddo, you've got something here!! Share it with the campus. They'll LOVE IT. It's really funny. Spread the joy. Please think about it.
ReplyDelete